The Stiltz Duo Home Lift
Made In UK
is a unique and innovative home elevator which can be installed almost anywhere in the home. The Duo is unlike any other conventional residential elevator available as it does not require hydraulics or need to be fixed to walls. Our home lifts are powered by an intelligent electric motor drive system that is very quiet and housed, out of sight, at the top of the lift and plugs straight into a regular power socket – just like any other household appliance.
Using dual rail technology, the freestanding Stiltz Duo Home Elevator is a self-supporting structure with no extra weight burden put on the home. This means the lift can be installed in places where other conventional residential elevators will not fit. The clever design also means there is no need for a lift shaft or separate machine room.
The Stiltz Duo Home Elevator offers unrivalled flexibility in terms of placement in the home and is a safe, neat and discreet alternative to a stair lift. It can be installed in as little as one day with minimal building work and disruption. From hallway to landing or family room to bedroom, the lift requires a remarkably small space of less than 6sf – so the choice is yours.
The Duo Specifications
- Standard Finishes The Duo+ is finished in grey, while the Classic lifts have a neutral cream exterior with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- One Year Warranty All Stiltz Lifts carry a comprehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the lift, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain comes as standard on all Stiltz home lifts.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz home lifts.
- Half Height Light Curtain An obstruction sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevator. If this barrier is crossed the elevator will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the elevator if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Elevator can detect objects above or below the elevator, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the elevator and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Duo Lifts are limited to 375lbs (170kg). The elevator detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the elevator is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the elevator stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz home elevators.
- Drive Roped drum, braked gear motor drive
- Power Supply 220 – 240v AC / 5 Amps
- Maximum Load 170kg (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting)
- Maximum Travel 4.7 inch / second
- Maximum Speed 15cm / Second
- Entrance Security Half height light curtain / obstruction sensor – optional full height door
- Additional Sensors Out-of-balance & overload detection and light curtain
Footprint Of Stiltz Duo +
is a stylish, compact home lift which is elegantly curved and designed to compliment any style of décor; contemporary or traditional. It allows the seasons to flood into your home while enabling you to move around you home with comfort and convenience.
Benefits Of Stiltz Duo
What people say?
Why Choose Stiltz Home Lift?
Thanks to the smart, modular concept, Stiltz home lifts are exceptionally easy to integrate with any building. Choose a Stiltz home lift if you want to avoid the extensive preparations and building work associated with a conventional lift.