The Stiltz Trio Home Lift
Made In UK
The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a smart, economical and sustainable home mobility solution which can fit a standard sized or manual wheelchair and is ideal for users with a walker or rollator. Our wheelchair elevator is an attractive alternative to a stair lift and allows you to live independently at home. The Stiltz range of wheelchair lifts offer a spacious and smooth travel experience and, most importantly, makes your home fully accessible – with no section of your home off limits.
At Stiltz, we have been designing and manufacturing home lifts for over a decade and this experience shines through in the engineering and craftsmanship of each new product. The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a game changer in the industry, as it combines cutting-edge technology without compromising on style. No detail is overlooked and every wheelchair lift includes convenient hold-to-run controls, a full height light curtain with fitted half height door and the option of a thru-car design allowing entry and exit from both sides – avoiding awkward manoeuvres.
It takes a maximum of just two days for one of our Authorized Dealers to install your wheelchair elevator before you can start to enjoy a whole new freedom and independence. The elevator is also useful for carry heavy objects or awkward items and can also carry three standing people. Once fitted, the Stiltz Trio Home Elevator simply plugs straight into a domestic power socket and is fully operational with no supporting walls needed. Spacious enough for a standard sized wheelchair, yet surprisingly compact with a footprint covering less than 13.5 sqft, a Stiltz elevator preserves precious floorspace, while giving you access to all areas, at all times.
Stiltz Trio Specifications
- Standard Finishes The Duo+ is finished in grey, while the Classic lifts have a neutral cream exterior with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- One Year Warranty All Stiltz Lifts carry a comprehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the lift, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain comes as standard on all Stiltz home lifts.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz home lifts.
- Half Height Light Curtain An obstruction sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevator. If this barrier is crossed the elevator will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the elevator if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Elevator can detect objects above or below the elevator, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the elevator and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Duo Lifts are limited to 375lbs (170kg). The elevator detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the elevator is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the elevator stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz home elevators.
- Drive Roped drum, braked gear motor drive
- Power Supply 230 V AC / 5 Amps
- Maximum Load 220 kg (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting)
- Maximum Travel 4.7 inch / second
- Entrance Security Half height light curtain / obstruction sensor – optional full height door
- Maximum Speed 15cm / Second
- Configuration Single entry or double entry / Thru-Car
- Additional Sensors Out-of-balance & overload detection and light curtain
Footprint Of Stiltz Trio +
is a spacious and luxurious wheelchair-accessible home lift designed to carry a full-sized wheelchair or three people. The combination of style and luxury has been perfectly balanced and the lift has clear sides which enables it to blend seamlessly into the home. To make it even less intrusive the rails are cleverly and discreetly recessed behind the slightly wider entrance/exit.
Benefits Of Stiltz Trio
What people say?
Why Choose Stiltz Home Lift?
Thanks to the smart, modular concept, Stiltz home lifts are exceptionally easy to integrate with any building. Choose a Stiltz home lift if you want to avoid the extensive preparations and building work associated with a conventional lift.