SG 10 Type
Sicor S.P.A Gearless Machines
- Sicor gearless machines meet the requirements of the following stan-dards:
- Smooth, quite operation, noise level (within the range of VDI 2566) < 60 dBA are guaranteed by Sicor gearless machines.
- Working process with CNC flexible machinery system. The components are tested with latest technology three dimensional testing machines providing the most accurate precision.
- Final running-tests concerning vibrations, noise a.s.o. are carried out on 100% of gearless production.
|SGS4 135B||0.6 KW||2 : 1||225 Kg||7 * 6.5 mm||200 mm||0.3 m/s|
|SG10 145B||3.4 KW||2 : 1||450 Kg||9 * 6.5 mm||200 mm||1 m/s|
|SG22 145BF||6.0 KW||2 : 1||630 Kg||10 * 6.5 mm||240 mm||1 m/s|
|SG40 180B||5.1 KW||2 : 1||800 Kg||10 * 8 mm||320 mm||1 m/s|
|SG48 185B||9.0 KW||2 : 1||1000 Kg||10 * 8 mm||320 mm||1 m/s|
TopGears Gearless Machines
- TopGears gearless machines react smoothly to every impulse they receive, because their 24 or 32 pole motors have been designed for having the lowest torque ripple.
- Our quality concept is well defined and based upon the assumption that simplicity and robustness, already sought at the designing stage, always produce the best result.
|ITG 02-500||3 KW||2 : 1||320 Kg||10 * 6.5 mm||200 mm||1 m/s|
|ITG 02-500||3 KW||2 : 1||450 Kg||10 * 6.5 mm||200 mm||0.5 m/s|
|ITG GIGIO 12-25||1.16 KW||2 : 1||320 Kg||7 * 6.5 mm||120 mm||0.3 m/s|
LiftEquip Gearless Machines
- The next generation of Gearless PMC
- Adapted to the modern manufacturing technology.
- This machine has an outstanding output factor (95%) with 240 switching operations per hour and a duty cycle of 60%.
- The hardened traction sheave with a diameter of 320 mm is a low wear solution.
- The machines are delivered with connection cables for the motor, posistor, brake, brake control and for the pulse encoder.
|PMC 125M 002||3.8 KW||2 : 1||630 Kg||6 * 6 mm||240 mm||1 m/s|
|PMC 145M 202||3.1 KW||2 : 1||450 Kg||4 * 8 mm||320 mm||1 m/s|
|PMC 145M 202||3.9 KW||2 : 1||630 Kg||6 * 6 mm||240 mm||1 m/s|
|PMC 145M 202||3.9 KW||2 : 1||630 Kg||8 * 6 mm||240 mm||1 m/s|
|PMC 145M L2||6.0 KW||2 : 1||1000 Kg||8 * 6 mm||240 mm||1 m/s|
Torin Gearless Machines
- Torin today is becoming the largest and the most reputable elevator traction machine manufacturer in the world with a capacity of manufacturing 100,000 machines a year.
- All machines are CSA certified and A17 compliant.
- Torin provides engineering design support, technical services, warranty, parts support, product liability insurance, central warehousing, and field trouble shooting from it US location.
|VM450 -40P4A||105 kg||450 kg||1300 kg||V||20 cm||4* Φ8* 12 mm||2 : 1||DC 110V 1.6A||0.4 M/S||1.1 kw|
|VM450 -30P4A||105 kg||320 kg||1300 kg||220 V||20 cm||3* Φ8* 12 mm||2 : 1||DC 110V 1.6A||0.4 M/S||0.8 kw|
|ER3D- 111P0B||420 kg||1150 kg||3800 kg||380 V||20 cm||8* Φ8* 12 mm||2 : 1||DC 110V 1.2A||1 M/S||7.8 kw|
|ERS-61P0B||160 kg||630 kg||1800 kg||380 V||20 cm||7* Φ6.5* 12 mm||2 : 1||DC 110V 1.9A||1 M/S||4 kw|