- Sicor gearless machines meet the requirements of the following stan-dards:
- Smooth, quite operation, noise level (within the range of VDI 2566) < 60 dBA are guaranteed by Sicor gearless machines.
- Working process with CNC flexible machinery system. The components are tested with latest technology three dimensional testing machines providing the most accurate precision.
- Final running-tests concerning vibrations, noise a.s.o. are carried out on 100% of gearless production.
SG 10 Type
TopGears Gearless Machines
- TopGears gearless machines react smoothly to every impulse they receive, because their 24 or 32 pole motors have been designed for having the lowest torque ripple.
- Our quality concept is well defined and based upon the assumption that simplicity and robustness, already sought at the designing stage, always produce the best result.
LiftEquip Gearless Machines
- The next generation of Gearless PMC
- Adapted to the modern manufacturing technology.
- This machine has an outstanding output factor (95%) with 240 switching operations per hour and a duty cycle of 60%.
- The hardened traction sheave with a diameter of 320 mm is a low wear solution.
- The machines are delivered with connection cables for the motor, posistor, brake, brake control and for the pulse encoder.
Torin Gearless Machines
- Torin today is becoming the largest and the most reputable elevator traction machine manufacturer in the world with a capacity of manufacturing 100,000 machines a year.
- All machines are CSA certified and A17 compliant.
- Torin provides engineering design support, technical services, warranty, parts support, product liability insurance, central warehousing, and field trouble shooting from it US location.