- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Electrical engineering graduate.
- Minimum 9 years of experience.
- Teamworking skills.
- Business skills - maintenance engineers may be responsible for managing budgets.
If interested send your CV with a recent personal photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.